Winsor & Newton Promarker offers alcohol-based streak-free coverage so we can achieve flawless, print-like results.
Promarker is twin-tipped: a broad chisel and fine bullet nib, that allow us the freedom to flip easily between shading larger areas and precision detailing.
148 smooth colours loved by graphic designers, illustrators and artists around the world. to our work.
For more Colour Option, Click These Links:
- Part 1 (Blue & Cyan) - https://www.bunkuya.com/products/winsor-newton-promarker
- Part 2 (Black & Grey) - https://www.bunkuya.com/products/winsor-newton-promarker-1
- Part 3 (Green) - https://www.bunkuya.com/products/winsor-newton-promarker-1-1
- Part 4 (Red) - https://www.bunkuya.com/products/winsor-newton-promarker-1-1-1
- Part 5 (Red) - https://www.bunkuya.com/products/winsor-newton-promarker-1-1-1-1
- Part 6 (Magenta & Violet) - https://www.bunkuya.com/products/winsor-newton-promarker-1-1-1-1-1
- Part 8 (Orange) - https://www.bunkuya.com/products/winsor-newton-promarker-1-1-1-1-1-1-1
- Part 9 (Orange) - https://www.bunkuya.com/products/winsor-newton-promarker-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1
- Part 10 (Orange) - https://www.bunkuya.com/products/winsor-newton-promarker-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1
- Part 11 (Yellow) - https://www.bunkuya.com/products/winsor-newton-promarker-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1
- Part 12 (Others: Yellow, Blue, Green, Orange, Umber) - https://www.bunkuya.com/products/winsor-newton-promarker-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1
For Colour Sets:
- Winsor & Newton Promarker Sets 12 and 6 - https://www.bunkuya.com/products/winsor-newton-promarker-set
- Winsor & Newton Promarker Student Design Set 24 - https://www.bunkuya.com/products/winsor-newton-promarket-student-design-set-24
Winsor & Newton Promarker has a new look.
Please note that both markers have the same broad chisel and fine nibs, and both contain the same high quality alcohol-based ink. As Winsor & Newton launch the new design, we may receive either one of the markers.
High-quality, dye-based colour
The colour dyes used in promarkers ensure even colour lay down, with outstanding vibrancy and tonal variation. Unlike felt tipped pens or low grade markers, promarker colours appear perfectly even, with no unsightly streaking.
Translucent inks perfect for layering
Promarker colours have a translucent quality and can be layered to achieve varying depth and opacity. Going over the same spot creates a darker tone of the same colour, enabling a versatile range of shading effects.
Easy to blend
Discover the wide range of tones from each colour with the colourless promarker blender that can be used to soften and merge colours together.
Promarkers can be used on a variety of surfaces, including acetate, glass, plastic and even wood.