Winsor & Newton Brush Marker offers 72 translucent, alcohol-based inks that can be layered and blended together to build beautiful effects and depth to our work.
Brush is twin-tipped: a flexible brush nib that is incredibly versatile and allows for a range of artistic styles.
The broad nib on the other end has a chisel shape, which is perfect for filling large areas.
Winsor & Newton Brush Marker has a new look.
Please note that both markers have the same brush and broad chisel nibs, and both contain the same high quality alcohol-based ink.
As W&N launch the new design, we may receive either of the markers above.
The colour dyes used in brush marker ensure even colour lay down, with outstanding vibrancy and tonal variation.
Unlike felt tipped pens or low grade markers, brush marker colors appear perfectly even, with no unsightly streaking.
Translucent inks perfect for layering brush marker colors have a translucent quality and can be layered to achieve varying depth and opacity.
Going over the same spot creates a darker tone of the same colour, enabling a versatile range of shading effects.
Easy to blend.
Discover the wide range of tones from each colour with the colorless brush marker blender that can be used to soften and merge colors together.
Used on a variety of ink-resistant surfaces, including acetate, glass, plastic and even wood.
For more Colour Option, Click These Links:
- Part 1 - https://www.bunkuya.com/products/winsor-newton-brush-marker-part-1
- Part 2 - https://www.bunkuya.com/products/winsor-newton-brush-marker-part-2
- Part 3 - https://www.bunkuya.com/products/winsor-newton-brush-marker-part-3
- Part 4 - https://www.bunkuya.com/products/winsor-newton-brush-marker-part-4
- Part 5 - https://www.bunkuya.com/products/winsor-newton-brush-marker-part-5
- Part 6 - https://www.bunkuya.com/products/winsor-newton-brush-marker-part-6
Further detail are available as link below: