Flexible brush tip and fine tip in one marker. Brush tip works like a paintbrush to create fine, medium or bold strokes; fine tip gives consistent lines. Dual Brush Pens are ideal for artists and crafters. The water-based ink is blendable and the resilient nylon brush retains its point stroke after stroke.
96 colors available including a colorless blender for shading.
- Ideal for coloring, fine art, illustrations, doodling, journaling, hand lettering and more
- Tips self-clean after blending
- For best results, use a smooth, non-textured paper.
Other Colour Available, Click these links to see more Option:
- Part 1 (Red Yellow) - https://www.bunkuya.com/collections/tombow/products/tombow-dual-brush-pen-abt
- Part 2 (Green) - https://www.bunkuya.com/collections/tombow/products/tombow-dual-brush-pen-abt-1
- Part 3 (Blue) - https://www.bunkuya.com/collections/tombow/products/tombow-dual-brush-pen-abt-1-1
- Part 4 (Purple) - https://www.bunkuya.com/collections/tombow/products/tombow-dual-brush-pen-abt-1-1-1
- Part 6 (Black & Brown) - https://www.bunkuya.com/collections/tombow/products/tombow-dual-brush-pen-abt-1-1-1-1-1
Dual Brush Pen FAQs
Should the Dual Brush Pens be stored vertically or horizontally?
Our Dual Brush Pens can be stored both horizontally and vertically. However, we recommend storing them horizontally to conserve consistent ink color over time.
What is the best paper to use with the Dual Brush Pens?
We recommend using smooth surface art papers to achieve the best results with the Dual Brush Pens. Typically the following papers will work well with this pen: marker paper, tracing paper, smooth mix media paper, vellum, and HP Premium32 laserjet paper.
In what temperature range can the Dual Brush Pens be stored to maintain the best quality?
The minimum storage temperature for the Dual Brush Pens is 40° F, and the maximum is 104°F.