Sakura Color Products Corporation (株式会社サクラクレパス) is a Japanese manufacturing company headquartered in Morinomiya-chuo, Chūō-ku, Osaka, which produces a variety of stationery products as well a wide range of art materials. Nevertheless, Sakura is mostly known by its marker pens, such as the Pigma line. Also the famous artist “CODER”s favorite marker.
- Water-based Dystuff Marker.
- Less Odor.
- Ideal for drawing illustration, design or sketch.
- Flexible brush pen.
- Color can be blended with Blender (XBR#00) or painting brushes with water.
- Pigma Micron is recommended for outlining before coloring with this item.
- Available in 48 colours & 1 blender.
To see more colours, Click these links to see more Option:
- Part 2 (Orange) - https://www.bunkuya.com/products/sakura-koi-coloring-brush-pen-2
- Part 3 (Green) - https://www.bunkuya.com/products/sakura-koi-coloring-brush-pen-2-1
- Part 4 (Grey) - https://www.bunkuya.com/products/sakura-koi-coloring-brush-pen-2-1-1