- Renaissance series watercolour paper pad.
- Paper thickness: 200gsm.
- Rough surface (2 sided).
- Acid free.
- The absence of acids guarantees the inalterability over time of the paper.
- Made of a valuable mixture of lignin free cotton and cellulose.
- Traditional white, without optical bleaching.
- Ideal for watercolour, tempera paint, gouache, poster colour, acrylic, ink, pastel and charcoal.
- Available in sizes (not wire-o):
- R.104 167mm x 250mm (15 sheets per pad).
- R.105 A4, 210mm x 297mm (15 sheets per pad).
- R.102 275mm x 375mm (15 sheets per pad).
- R.101 375mm x 555mm (15 sheets per pad). **Pick-up at store only due to its big dimension**
- Available in size (wire-o):
- R.111 280mm x 190mm (20 sheets per pad).
- Click the links below for more RNS art pads:
- RNS watercolour pad 300gsm: https://www.bunkuya.com/products/rns-watercolour-pad-300gsm
- RNS drawing pad 200gsm: https://www.bunkuya.com/products/rns-drawing-pad-200gsm
- RNS sketch and drawing pad 90gsm: https://www.bunkuya.com/products/rns-sketch-drawing-pad-90gsm