Pelikan Holding AG is a German manufacturing company of writing, office and art equipment. Credited with the invention of the differential-piston filling method, the original company was founded in Hanover in 1838 before it went bankrupt and restarted.
Pelikan manufacture a wide range of products including writing implements, art materials and office goods.
- This ink pad is easy to re-ink.
- Can be used for rubber and polymer stamps.
- The non-slip plastic casing is easy to open and close due to an opening grip.
- Stamping area No.2E: 7 x 11 cm
- Color available: Black, Blue Red, Green and Violet.