Type: Glitter Glue
Volume per bottle: 177ml
- Clear glue makes clear slime and bond materials like paper, wood, fabric and ceramics.
- Safe and washable.
- Smooth classic white glue formula is perfect for making slime at home or in the classroom.
Glitter Slime Recipe
- 1/2 tbsp of baking soda.
- 1 1/4 tbsp of contact lens solution.
- 6 fl oz Elmer's Glitter Glue
- Pour out the entire contents of a 6 oz of Elmer's Glitter Glue into a bowl.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking soda and mix throughly.
- Add 101/4 tbsp of contact lens solution.
- Mix until mixture gets harder to mix and slime begins to form.
- Take the slime out and begin kneading with both hands.
- If needed, add 1/4 of contact lens solution to make the slime less sticky.
Note: Adult supervision is required; This project not appropriate for children under the age of 3 years. Always wash your hands before and after making and playing with slime.
Clisck this link to see other related product: