We may collect your personal data as follow:
- Your name
- I/C number
- Phone number
- Email address
- Postal address
What we use your personal data for
- To access & process your request for our services & products
- To communicate with you (including for troubleshooting purposes or customer support)
- To send you information & updates on the status of your parcel
- To process the postage of your parcel
- To check your liability of our membership
When using this website’s online facilities, you may be required to provide your personal data for the purposes of account creation & validation. All data will be kept strictly confidential, & the use of the information for any specific purpose(s) will require your prior consent.
Transaction security policy
This site uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to protect your personal data.
Your rights to access & correction
You can request to view your personal data &, if the data is inaccurate, you can request us to update it. You may do so by sending an email of your latest data to us at [email protected]. Please allow us reasonable time to respond & effect any change.
Please kindly email us via email ([email protected]) if you have any comments or suggestions which may contribute to a better quality of service. Your feedback will always be welcomed & greatly appreciated.