Unleash your imagination!
Want to relook clothing, personalise an object, customise furniture or decorate dishes? Pilot Pintor brings all your ideas to all materials.
Perfect for drawing, colouring, decorating, marking, writing, calligraphy, and more. With its ultra-covering power, this pigment-rich water-based ink covers any surface, even the darkest. Paper, glass, ceramic, plastic, metal, fabric… Pilot Pintor decorates all materials, including porous and dark surfaces
Pilot Pintor puts colour everywhere you want it! Available in 24 tones and 2 tip widths:
Fine (1.0 mm)
- Part 2 (Metallic & Pastel Colour): https://www.bunkuya.com/products/pilot-pintor-marker-pigment-ink-fine-part-2
Medium (1.4 mm):
- Part 1 (Basic Colour):https://www.bunkuya.com/products/pilot-pintor-marker-pigment-ink-medium-part-1
- Part 2 (Metallic & Pastel Colour): https://www.bunkuya.com/products/pilot-pintor-marker-pigment-ink-medium-part-2
1. Shake about 20 times (with the presence of the sound the metal ball mixing the pigment inside the pen) with cap on.
2. Press the tip on a piece of paper about 4 to 5 times until the ink flows through the tip.
*If the ink weakens, repeat steps 1 and 2.